Place Des Amis - Family Holiday House in Rye
If you are interested in booking this property please contact us below and we will be in touch shortly
4 Bedroom holiday house in Rye with multiple living areas indoors and outdoors. Room for the whole family or shared families.
Enter the house from the lockable front deck, into open plan living with reverse cycle air conditioning and ducted heating.
Living area features couches, Samsung Smart TV with Fetch, Netflix etc and Dvd player.
Kitchen has all amenities and includes a bench with 2 stools, microwave, fridge with ice maker and coffee machine (Nespresso Pods)
Dining is offered both indoors or on the back deck, undercover, lights and 5 burner BBQ.
At the top of the stairs is a small office space.
Downstairs is a children’s retreat with bunk beds , couches, Samsung Smart TV, Xbox and reverse cycle air conditioning.
The garage has a table tennis table and other kids toys/games to sort through.
There is a large lawn and firepit out the back and the house is pet friendly on application.
This holiday house has wifi (high speed NBN), OSP, Laundry and ducted heating.
$6000 per week (December + January) or $1000 per night (minimum 5 nights)
– bookings that include NY must be 7 night minimum
Other dates – $3500 per week or $550 per night (minimum 4 nights – does not include weekends)
Weekends – $1500
Long Weekends – $2250
Security Bond — $2000
Home Features List
- Ducted heating on all levels plus reverse cycle aircon in living room and kids retreat
- Wifi – high speed NBN
- Samsung Smart TVs (can cast from phone) – Fetch, Netflix etc
- Dvd player
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Fridge with ice maker
- 4 bedrooms + 3 bathrooms
- Kids Retreat
- Outdoor Undercover Entertaining with large BBQ
- Pet Friendly
- Office Space
- Washing Machine and Dryer
- Fire pit
- Garage and OSP
- Master Bedroom 1 – Queen Bed – includes ceiling fan and opens to balcony with bay glimpses
- Bathroom – Shower + Toilet
- Bedroom 3 – Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 – Queen Bed
- Shared Bathroom/Laundry – Shower and separate Toilet
- Bedroom 4 – Bunk Beds x 2 (sleeps 4) – Single Bed size – reverse cycle airconditioning
- Bathroom – Shower and Toilet
Peninsula Pantry (cafe) at end of street
5 min walk to Distillery and Cafe and Rye Footy Oval
2 min drive to both Rye Front and Back Beaches
Short drive to 5 Star Mornington Peninsula Golf Courses and Hot Springs.
Short Drive to Mornington Peninsula Wineries, Surf Beaches, Coastal Walks and Restaurants.