Hidden Mt Martha Treasure by the Beach - Pool and Tennis
If you are interested in booking this property please contact us below and we will be in touch shortly
Four bedroom house with swimming pool, tennis court and large outdoor entertaining areas. Hidden away in a quiet street, yet across the road from North beach and only 500m from South Beach and Mount Martha Village.
The holiday house includes multiple living areas, gas fireplace, Smart Tv, Sonos and air conditioning upstairs.
Kitchen has large bench with three stools, modern appliances including microwave and wall mounted Miele Coffee Machine.
Large Dining table seats 8-10 guests.
All areas downstairs open to large outdoor area, with BBQ, dining table, large umbrella, Tennis Court, basket ball ring, securely fenced swimming pool , seperate childrens pool and outdoor lounges and couches which can be undercover or in the open.
House also includes Garage, Laundry with washing machine and dryer, Wifi and secure fencing.
DECEMBER – JANUARY $11500 per week or $1800 per night (minimum 5 nights)
– bookings that include Xmas or NY must be 7 night minimum
Other times – $7500 per week or $1500 per night
Weekends – $3600
Long Weekends – $5400
Security Bond — $2000
Home Features List
- Swimming Pool
- Small Childrens Pool
- Tennis Court (single size)
- Air Conditioning and Heating
- Smart TV
- Wall mounted Miele Coffee Machine
- Indoor and Outdoor Dining
- BBQ – 4 burner
- Outdoor Umbrella
- Undercover Pool Lounge
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Parents Retreat
- Off street parking
- Pets on application – must receive owners approval
- No Smoking
- No Parties
- Master Bedroom 1 – King Bed , air conditioning and heating, Ceiling fan, WIR and opens to balcony
- Master Ensuite – Shower, seperate Spa Bath and Toilet
- Bedroom 2 – Queen Bed
- Bathroom – Shower and seperate Toilet
- Bedroom 3 – Queen Bed
- Bedroom 4 – Single Bed and Single Trundle (Children’s room)
- Family Bathroom – Shower, seperate Bath and seperate Toilet
Across the road from North Beach Mt Martha
Very close walk to South Beach and Mt Martha Shopping Village.
Short walk to Estuary Boardwalk.
Short drive to Mornington Peninsula Wineries, Breweries, Surf Beaches and Restaurants