Family Entertainer with Swimming Pool - Rye
Ready To Book?
To book your stay, click the “Book Now” button to view availability and select your dates
If you have any questions please contact us below and we will be in touch shortly
Recently renovated 3 bedroom house sleeps 8-10 guests with security fenced swimming pool.
Expansive open plan living/dining, light-filled modern kitchen, wraparound north-east facing timber deck, covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking in-ground pool and sunbathing terrace, lock up car accommodation plus additional parking on-site for caravan/boat, on a fully fenced 862m2.
Reverse cycle air conditioning in living areas, lawn area and kids cubby house.
Garage used for entertaining with wall mounted tv and table tennis table
This is a great house for a family with children.
December/January – $4000 per week
Other times – $2500 per week
Weekends – $1400
Long Weekends – $2100
Security Bond – $1500
If you wish to stay less than 7 nights – please contact Allocate for a quote
Home Features List
- Large Living Area with Air Conditioning
- Dining Areas – indoor and outdoor
- Large Deck with BBQ and Outdoor Table
- Wall Mounted TV
- Huge Lawn for kids to play on
- Security Fenced Inground solar heated swimming pool
- DVD player
- Property 862 sqm
- No smoking
- Strictly NO Pets
- Garage with wall mounted Tv and table tennis
- Outdoor shower
- Master Bedroom 1 – King Bed with wall mounted tv
- Bedroom 2 – Double Bunk Bed – (DB on bottom/SB on top) + trundle bed (single)
- Bedroom 3 – Single Bunk Bed x 2
- Family Bathroom with Shower , separate Bath and Toilet
- Separate 2nd Toilet
Great place, kids absolutely loved the cubby house, garage area with table tennis and TV, and of course the modern pool. Michael, Jan 2020
A lovely well presented home with a well equipped kitchen and outdoor cooking facilities. Louise, Dec 2019
Front and back beaches only 1 km away
Short Drive to Mornington Peninsula Wineries, Surf Beaches, Coastal Walks, Golf Courses and restaurants.