Cool Sands - 4 Bedrooms and Outdoor Entertaining - Safety Beach
If you are interested in booking this property please contact us below and we will be in touch shortly
2 Storey, 4 Bedroom House walking distance to Safety Beach and Shops.
Living areas upstairs and downstairs is perfect for 2 families to share, or to separate adults and children.
Upstairs has large open plan area with large couch, TV , Stereo Sound System, Dining area and Kitchen with Island bench and 3 stools. This area opens onto balconies at front and rear of house. Large rear balcony has outdoor undercover table and chairs seating up to 9 guests, 4 burner BBQ.
Downstairs includes couches and chairs, TV and DVD, reverse cycle air conditioning and kitchennette with bar fridge and microwave. Rear Garden is large lawn and secure. There are table and chairs outside and a large clothes line. Downstairs also has a laundry with washing machine. There is plenty of off street parking including a car port for 1 car.
The house is pet friendly.
Smoking is allowed outdoors only (no butts are to be left behind)
High Season – December/January — $3000 per week or $550 per night (minimum 3 nights)
Bookings that include Xmas day or New Years Eve must be a 7 night minimum
Other Times – $2500 per week or $500 per night (minimum 2 nights)
Weekends – $1000
Long Weekends – $1600
Security Bond — $1000
Home Features List
- Large Living Areas – upstairs and downstairs
- Dining Areas – upstairs, downstairs and outdoors.
- Kitchen upstairs – Kitchenette downstairs
- 2 x TV rooms
- Large Deck with BBQ and Outdoor Table
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning in upstairs and downstairs living areas
- 2 Bathrooms
- Huge Lawn for kids to play on
- 5 min walk to Beach and Shops
- DVD player
- Child Gate
- Pet Friendly
- Smoking permitted – outdoors only
- Master Bedroom 1 – Queen Bed and Fan
- Bedroom 2 – Single Bed x 2 and Fan
- Family Bathroom with shower + toile
- Bedroom 3 – Queen Bed
- Bedroom 4 – Tri Bunk – DB bottom/ SB top
- Family Bathroom with shower, seperate bath + toilet
Wonderful place to stay with families. Catered for all our needs. Very clean& a great location! We had a fantastic time& felt very comfortable & relaxed there…. would recommend — Joanne Feb 2020
This house had the perfect layout for our two families as each level had 2 bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom and lounge with a tv. It also had a BBQ for easy dinners and inside and outside dining areas. We drove to the beach as lots of parking and toilets close by. Lovely deli with good coffee — Jeanette Jan 2020
Close walk to Safety Beach and Martha Cove.
Close to Coffee shops and Restaurants.
Short Drive to Mornington Peninsula Wineries, Surf Beaches, Coastal Walks, Golf Courses and Restaurants.