AKYRA - Resort Accommodation in Mt Martha
If you are interested in booking this property please contact us below and we will be in touch shortly
Designed to capture a spectacular panorama stretching across Port Phillip Bay to the city, this modern 73 square (approx) multi level house claims its place among Mount Martha’s finest Holiday Rentals.
Enjoy resort-style living where the blue of the bay and a passing parade of cruise and container ships backdrop each waking moment in this house.
From poolside family fun, home gym workouts, multiple living spaces and a deluxe self-contained guest unit (within the house), this bespoke residence delivers a beachside holiday experience without equal.
Five double bedrooms comfortably cater to families of all ages and stages, while living spaces galore beckon entertaining, relaxation and more.
The piece-de-resistance for summer soirees is a 13m x 6m triangular-shaped pool by Daniel Piper Garden Designs with poolside entertaining including BBQ, outdoor dining and a sprawling lower-level games room nearby, perfectly poised for day and night entertainment.
Gaze at stunning sunsets from all levels and it’s all peacefully positioned on a manicured 1,620sqm (approx) allotment located at the crest of an exclusive no-through road 5 minutes to South Beach and Mt Martha Village.
December – January – $13500 per week
Other times – $9000 per week
Weekends – $3500
Long Weekends – $4500
Security Bond – $2500
Home Features List
- Swimming Pool with Bay Views – Solar and Gas Heated(gas usage may be limited to certain amount of hours per day)
- Pool Lounges, outdoor umbrella, couches and seats
- Rumpus Room with Bar fridge, Billiard table, Fusball and wall mounted TV – opens onto pool deck
- Open Plan Living wit Panoramic Bay and City Views
- Laundry with Washing Machine and Dryer
- Double Garage + OSP
- Quiet Cul de sac
- Smart Tvs – multiple rooms
- Stone and Stainless Steel Kitchen
- BBQ + Outdoor Dining
- Ducted gas heating, split system air conditioning ( living areas), ceiling fans and gas fireplaces
- Four toilets and four showers
- No Parties
- No smoking
- Master Bedroom 1 – King Bed – with Sitting Area, reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan and Panoramic Bay Views
- Master Ensuite – Shower, separate bath, toilet and dual basins
- Bedroom 2 – Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3 – 2x King Single Beds
- Family Bathroom – shower, separate bath and toilet
- Powder room- shower and toilet
- Bedroom 4 – Queen Bed (self contained unit)
- Bathroom (self contained unit) – shower and separate toilet
- Bedroom 5 – Queen Bed
Short Drive to Mornington Peninsula Wineries, Surf Beaches, Coastal Walks, Golf Courses and Restaurants.