"Willaroo" - Farm House amongst the Wineries
If you are interested in booking this property please contact us below and we will be in touch shortly
Farm house with outstanding views with easy access to wineries and beaches on the Mornington Peninsula.
The house features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and both indoor and outdoor entertaining with views of wineries and green paddocks.
Enter the house into open plan living/dining /kitchen area.
This area has reverse cycle air conditioning, couches, canara wood fireplace, Dining that seats 8 guests and Kitchen with modern appliances including coffee machine, microwave and large bench with 4 stools.
The separate lounge area has couches, bookshelf, fireplace, reverse cycle air conditioning and large Smart Tv with Foxtel and dvd player.
The house has Sonos, wifi, laundry with washing machine and dryer and plenty of firewood.
Outdoor entertaining includes, large deck with table and chairs that seat up to 16 guests, brand new BBQ, outdoor couches and chairs, Bocce court, Cubby House and Enclosed Trampoline.
There are huge lawn areas for kids to play.
$4500 per week or $800 per night (minimum 4 nights)high season Dec 19 – Jan 14
$3500 per week or $600 per night (minimum 4 nights) other times
Weekends – $1400
Long Weekends – $2100
Security Bond – $1500
Home Features List
- Large Living Areas
- Dining Area indoor and outdoor
- New BBQ
- Large TV room
- Large Deck with Outdoor Table and seats up to 16 guests
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- 2 fireplaces
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioing in living areas and Master Bedroom
- Huge Lawns for kids to play on
- Cubby House
- Bocce Court
- Smart TV
- Netflix etc
- DVD player
- coffee machine
- No smoking
- No pets
- No Parties
- Master Bedroom 1 – King Bed – reverse cycle air conditioning, wall mounted tv
- Master Ensuite – shower, toilet, dual basins
- Bedroom 2 – Double Bed with electric heater
- Bedroom 3 – Bunk Beds x 2 (SB size) – 2 extra SB mattresses – electric heater
- Family Bathroom – shower, separate bath, basin and separate toilet
Walk to iconic Montalto winery and restaurant – you can see winery from deck at farm.
Short Drive to Mornington Peninsula Wineries, Surf Beaches, Coastal Walks, Golf Courses and Restaurants.