Three Bedroom Modern Townhouse near Beach
If you are interested in booking this property please contact us below and we will be in touch shortly
Enjoy beachside tranquillity & convenient location on two levels with all modern facilities including air con and heating.
Away from the hustle and bustle, but just a short walk to the beach- townhouse for 2 families, perfect for girls weekends or a relaxing quiet small group away
It is well zoned for adults/children to enjoy their own spaces. Adults can enjoy privacy & comforts downstairs, while children are easily accommodated upstairs with their own bedrooms & living area.
The open plan living/kitchen/dining opens out to a deck full of sunshine and quiet. You cant help but unwind & relax sitting absorbing the suns warmth.
Great base to explore the beautiful Mornington Peninsula or for winery, spa, markets and golf weekends. The split level home has a spacious airy feeling, but is very private. It is centrally located close to beach & the village – you can just leave your car in the off street parking (2) and walk everywhere.
PERFECT FOR ALL SEASONS
Summer – relax on the deck or front yard or in air conditioned comfort. Walk to enjoy the famed local beaches & village.
Winter -relax in the comfy leather sofas in the warmth of central heating or gas fire. Come back to the warm central heated house after a beach stroll, national park walk or a local winery or attraction visit.
There’s heating, air-conditioning as well as a gas fireplace.
(strictly no parties)
Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen.
Gas fire, plush leather sofas and Plasma Smart TV with Foxtel.
Dining table seats 8 people comfortably.
Open plan kitchen with stainless steel European appliances, Microwave and Soda stream. Beautifully equipped kitchen with everything you may need.
Open plan area flows out to outdoor deck with Webber BBQ
Laundry with washing machine and dryer
$4000 per week
Security Deposit : $1500
Bed Linen and Towels supplied
Home Features List
2 x Smart TVs
400m walk to Fishermans Beach Mornington
Café close by
Short walk to Main street Mornington.
Sleeps 6 comfortably – all bedrooms carpeted
Master Bedroom with QB , reverse cycle aircon, WIR, Ensuite with Shower and Toilet.
Two Large bedrooms:
Bedroom 2 – Queen Bed air con BIR
Bedroom 3 – Queen bed & BIR + aircon unit at top of stairs blows into this room
Main bathroom, large shower with bath and toilet
2nd Living Area with Smart TV and air con
* easy 400m walk to Fishermans beach and Cafe
* Walk to Main Street Mornington town centre/cinemas/race course for races & weekend markets, shops, restaurants & harbour attractions. (See craft market Australia website for craft market schedules)
*Red Hill & markets 15 mins away
*10 mins drive to Dromana/ Mount Martha Cove Harbour boating access
* 15 mins drive to Peninsula hot springs, acclaimed wineries, fabulous world class golf courses, Arthurs Seat & maze attractions. Try a round of golf at the National or the Dunes followed by a late lunch at Montalto or 10 Minutes by Tractor – two of our favourites.
* 20mins drive to Rye/ Rosebud Blairgowrie beaches
* 25mins drive to Sorrento/Portsea & ferry to Queenscliff
* 50 mins drive to Melbourne CBD via freeway