Sunsets on Sunshine - 4 Bedroom - Pool - Mt Martha
If you are interested in booking this property please contact us below and we will be in touch shortly
Tucked away in a quiet street, this 4 bedroom holiday house offers family comforts, swimming, sunshine and sunsets.
Enter house on lower level where you will find 2nd living/kids room and 4 bedrooms. The 2nd living room has couches and 2 x TVs. Large Smart TV for Netflix etc and smaller Digital TV for normal channels.
Lower level also includes laundry with washing machine, outdoor deck with BBQ and enclosed swimming pool with 4 lounges.
Upstairs has open plan living. Kitchen has an Island Bench with 4 stools, and includes coffee machine and microwave. Dining seats up to 8 guests. Living area has reverse cycle air conditioning, wall mounted Smart TV and couches. There is an upstairs Vanity Room as well. Open plan area meets with large outdoor balcony with outdoor dining table and chairs, views of the pool, bay and beautiful sunsets.
There is lots of Off Street Parking at house. House has wifi.
December / January — $9000 per week (10% discount for stays of 14 nights+)
Security Bond — $2000
Home Features List
- Large Living Areas – upstairs and downstairs
- Dining Areas – indoor and outdoor
- Air Conditioning in Upstairs Living + Master Bedroom
- Hydronic Heating + downstairs slab heating
- Modern Kitchen
- Coffee Machine
- 2 x Large TV rooms
- Smart Tvs
- Large Deck with BBQ and Outdoor Table
- Bay Views + Sunset Views
- 3 Toilets
- Small Lawn for kids to play on
- Security Fenced Inground swimming pool
- No smoking
- No pets
- No Parties
- Master Bedroom – King Bed, Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning and Ceiling Fan
- Master Ensuite – Shower, Separate Bath and Toilet
- Bedroom 2 – Double Bed and Ceiling Fan
- Bedroom 3 – Double Bed and Ceiling Fan
- Bedroom 4 – Double Bed and Ceiling Fan
- Family Bathroom – Shower, Separate Bath and Toilet
Very close walk to Iconic “Pillars” of Mt Martha.
2-3 minute drive to South Beach and Mt Martha Village (15-20 minute walk)
Short Drive to Mornington Peninsula Wineries, Surf Beaches, Coastal Walks, Golf Courses and Restaurants.