Serenity - 250m from Mount Martha Beach and Village
If you are interested in booking this property please contact us below and we will be in touch shortly
Located in one of Mt Martha’s most popular streets, this 3 bedroom house, set well back from the street offers relaxation in a beautiful garden setting whilst maintaining a short walk to Beach and shops.
Enter house through glass sliding doors into living room with couches, chairs, wall mounted smart tv and gas fireplace.
Dining area seats 6-8 guests
Kitchen has a bench with 4 stools, all kitchen fittings including microwave and coffee machine (nespresso).
Reverse cycle air conditioning covers the living areas
There is a large study which can have a further Single Bed blow up mattress or easily fits a porta cot. (use of blow up mattress needs to be arranged before arrival)
There are 2 bedrooms inside house and 2 bathrooms, there is also 1 bedroom located in a replica “beach box” in the back yard.
The back yard has lawn, outdoor entertaining with table and chairs, umbrella and 5 burner BBQ.
There is an outdoor shower for when you return from beach.
Local Kookaburras frequent the back yard and can be hand fed if you wish.
House has wifi, european laundry and plenty of off street parking.
December/January – $5500 per week or $900 per night (minimum 3 nights)
Security Bond – $2000
Home Features List
- Close Walk to South + North Beaches + Mt Martha Village
- Beautiful Manicured Gardens
- Off Street Parking
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Smart Tvs
- Gas Fireplace
- Air Conditioner
- Indoor and Outdoor Dining
- 5 Burner BBQ
- Coffee Machine – Nespresso
- European Laundry – washing machine and dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Outside Shower
- No smoking
- Frequent visits by Kookaburras
- No pets
- Master Bedroom 1 – Queen Bed – opens to front deck, wall mounted smart tv, WIR (shared)
- Shared Bathroom – Shower and Toilet
- Bedroom 2 – Queen Bed – opens to back yard
- Family Bathroom – Shower and Toilet
- Blow up Mattress (single bed size) available – needs to be pre arranged
- Bedroom 3 – the “Beach Box” – Double Bed
Very close walk to South Beach and Mt Martha Shopping Village.
Very close walk to Estuary boardwalk, bowls club, tennis courts, life saving and yacht clubs.
Short Drive to Mornington Peninsula Wineries, Surf Beaches, Coastal Walks, Golf Courses and Restaurants.