Pool and Spa, great entertaining areas - close to South Beach - Mount Martha
If you are interested in booking this property please contact us below and we will be in touch shortly
Beautiful 4 bedroom home with pool and spa, close walking distance to South Beach and Mt Martha Village.
This great family house features large open plan living with access to undercover outdoor deck, pool and spa.
The kitchen has an island bench with 3 stools, walk in pantry and modern appliances including microwave.
Dining area has square table that seats 8.
Living comes with couches and chairs, large smart tv with Netflix etc and gas fireplace.
The adjoining outdoor deck is undercover and has a dining table , couches, a cannara fireplace, bbq and wall mounted digital tv.
The magnesium pool and spa area is enclosed and has outdoor lounges and chairs.
There is a pool/billiard room and laundry with washing machine also situated downstairs.
Upstairs are 4 large bedrooms, family bathroom and another living area with couches, digital tv and bay views.
The house comes with wifi, is pet friendly and has plenty of off street parking.
Availability – 13/12/19 – 27/01/20
Prices – $1000 per night (minimum 5 nights) or $6000 per week
Security Bond – $2000
Home Features List
- Large Living Areas – downstairs and upstairs
- Dining Areas – indoor and outdoor
- Large Undercover Deck with BBQ and Outdoor Table
- Security Fenced Inground magnesium swimming pool and heated spa
- Walking distance to South Beach, Café and Village
- Pool/Billiard Room
- Smart TV
- Air Conditioning
- No smoking
- Pet Friendly
- Off Street Parking
- Master Bedroom 1 – King Bed – ducted air conditioning, includes ensuite with shower and separate toilet, WIR and access to front balcony
- Bedroom 2 – Queen Bed – ducted air conditioning
- Bedroom 3 – King Bed – ducted air conditioning ( can be made into kids room with 2 x King Single Beds with prior request)
- Bedroom 4 – Queen Bed – ducted air conditioning
- Family Bathroom with shower, separate bath and separate toilet.
Very close walk to South Beach and Mt Martha Shopping Village.
Next door to Eco Park
20m walk to Mt Martha Primary which has large oval and Basketball courts for public use
Mt Martha Tennis Club next to the beach.
Short Drive to Mornington Peninsula Wineries, Surf Beaches, Coastal Walks, Golf Courses and restaurants.