Point Leo Paradise
If you are interested in booking this property please contact us below and we will be in touch shortly
Large two storey house off Point Leo road near beach. Sleeping 10 guests, this house is perfect for two families to share, with large lawn grounds and fenced swimming pool.
Entrance level has open plan area, with couches , fireplace, reverse cycle air conditioning, dining table that seats 10, kitchen with double oven, double fridge with ice maker, microwave and coffee machine. There is also a kitchen bench with 4 stools and windows that open as a servery.
Separate lounge room has Plasma TV with Foxtel and Blu Ray. Another Kids living room has Sofa Bed (DB size), TV with Foxtel and DVD player and Ceiling fan.
Huge Outdoor areas include undercover dining for 10, large BBQ, solar heated swimming pool (security fenced) with lounges, umbrella and pool cover, large lawn areas for games, kids cubby house and swing set, large enclosed trampoline, basketball ring and bocce set.
The house has wifi, laundry with washing machine and dryer and off street parking.
$1100 per night or $7000 for 7 night stay
$150 linen and cleaning fee per stay
$2000 Security Bond per stay
Home Features List
- Three Living Areas
- Dining – indoor and outdoor
- Large Modern Kitchen
- 2 TV rooms
- Outdoor Entertaining with BBQ and Outdoor Table
- Huge Lawn for kids to play on
- Security Fenced Inground heated swimming pool
- Cubby House and swing set
- DVD player
- Air Conditioning and heating
- No smoking
- No pets
- Master Bedroom 1 – King Bed, reverse cycle air con, ceiling fan and WIR
- Bedroom 3 – 2 x Single Beds + 2 x Trundle Single Beds, reverse cycle air con and ceiling fan
- Bathroom with shower, dual sinks and toilet
- Bedroom 2 – Queen Bed with ceiling fan
- 2nd lounge has Sofa Bed (DB size)
- Bathroom with Double Shower, Spa Bath, dual sinks and separate toilet
NB:- also available on request These need to be requested before stay
- High chair
5 minute walk to general store and foreshore
2 min drive to Point Leo Surf Club
Short Drive to Mornington Peninsula Wineries, Surf Beaches, Coastal Walks, Golf Courses and restaurants.