Peninsula Paradise near South Beach
If you are interested in booking this property please contact us below and we will be in touch shortly
You can’t get a better position than this !
Just 500m to the beautiful South Beach of Mt Martha — probably the best bay beach on the Peninsula.
Just 450m to Mt Martha Village and the Coffee Shops, Bakery , IGA, Bottle Shop and Restaurants.
So close to the action , yet this house is located in a tiny , very quiet street.
4 Bedrooms, separate Living/TV areas, keeps the kids away from the adults, large balcony with Bay views, and outdoor entertaining with large BBQ and Dining facilities.
The House sleeps 9 is perfect for a couple of families or a large family to share.
Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen with A/C and TV overlooking rear entertainment suite for 10 people. Separate lounge, with TV, A/C and bay views overlooking additional deck with entertainment lounge with new pergola and 6 burner gas BBQ.
Ensuite with shower, basin and W/C. Main bathroom with shower, separate bath, vanity and W/C.
Low Season : $2,250 per week, 27 April to 15 September
Shoulder Season : $2,760 per week, 1 February to 26 April, 16 September to 15 December
High Season : $4120 per week, 18 December to 31 January
Security Deposit: $1500
Home Features List
Property is available all year round. Strictly NO parties or schoolies groups.
Perfect for family groups, girls weekends, get togethers, weekend escapes, family holidays.
Wifi available upon request
3 x TV with dvd players
Large BBQ with undercover outdoor entertaining
1 queen bed
1 queen bed
2 single beds
1 double bed, 1 single bed
1 sofa bed
* easy 450m walk to the village for cafes, restaurants & shops.
Walk to South beach, surf and yacht clubs.
* 10 mins drive to Mornington town centre/cinemas/race course for races & weekend markets, shops, restaurants & harbour attractions. (See craft market Australia website for craft market schedules)
*Red Hill & markets 15 mins away
*10 mins drive to Dromana/ Mount Martha Cove Harbour boating access
* 15 mins drive to Peninsula hot springs, acclaimed wineries, fabulous world class golf courses, Arthurs Seat & maze attractions. Try a round of golf at the National or the Dunes followed by a late lunch at Montalto or 10 Minutes by Tractor – two of our favourites.
* 20mins drive to Rye/ Rosebud Blairgowrie beaches
* 25mins drive to Sorrento/Portsea & ferry to Queenscliff
* 50 mins drive to Melbourne CBD via freeway