Outdoor Fun in the Sun - Swimming Pool and Tennis Court
If you are interested in booking this property please contact us below and we will be in touch shortly
Large house sleeping up to 14 guests with tennis court, swimming pool, outdoor entertaining, ducted cooling and multiple tv’s.
This single level house has 6 bedrooms – perfect for families and friends to share.
The house has spectacular Bay and City views from inside and outside.
Enter house through front door or 2 car garage into open plan space with multiple living areas, kitchen, dining opening onto outdoor deck with stunning views of bays and city.
Indoor dining seats up to 12 guests whilst outdoor dining (undercover) seats 10.
Kitchen has Island bench with 4 stools, modern appliances, coffee machine (pods) and fridge/freezer with iced water.
There is a living area with tv and couches looking over swimming pool, a sitting area looking onto back deck and tennis court and a specific TV room with large Apple Tv.
Outdoor Deck is undercover and has table, chairs, BBQ and gas heater.
Swimming pool is protected by gate off of deck, Tennis Court has night lights and a Soccer goal and there is a lawn area with a firepit beyond the Pagola.
The house has wifi, ducted cooling and ducted heating.
$9000 — 7 night stay required over dates that include Xmas or NYE.
December – January — $8000 per week or $1400 per night (minimum 4 nights)
Other times – $6000 per week or $1000 per night (minimum 2 nights)
Weekends – $2500
Long Weekends – $3700
Security Bond – $2500 per stay
Home Features List
- Large Living Areas
- Dining Areas – indoor and outdoor
- Spectacular Bay and City Views
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Multiple TVs
- Large Deck (undercover) with BBQ and Outdoor Table
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Lawn and firepit
- Security Fenced swimming pool
- Stereo sound system
- DVD player
- Linen and bath towels supplied
- No smoking
- No pets
- Strictly NO Parties
- No Bucks or Hens
- NO Schoolies
- Master Bedroom 1 – Queen Bed – WIR – TV
- Master Ensuite – Shower, Separate Bath, Toilet and Dual Basins – Sauna (not in working order)
- Bedroom 2 – Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 – Double Bed
- Bedroom 4 – King Bed – ceiling fan
- Bedroom 5 – 2 x Double Beds – ceiling fan
- Bedroom 6 – Queen Bed – ceiling fan – opens onto deck
- Family Bathroom – Shower, Separate Bath and Toilet
Lovely, spacious, clean, fun. Highly recommended. We all had a lovely time in your property. Thanks Roshanak, Dec 2019
Short Drive to Mornington Peninsula Wineries, Surf Beaches, Coastal Walks, Golf Courses and restaurants.