On the Beach - Family Retreat - Mount Martha
If you are interested in booking this property please contact us below and we will be in touch shortly
Breathtaking views, right on the beach, this house is situated in the perfect position for a Summer Family Holiday !
3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, multiple living areas both inside and out, the house offers retreat lifestyle and is only a short walk to Mt Martha Village.
With spectacular views from almost every room, this split level holiday house has been cleverly designed to capture stunning uninterrupted 180° water views from Martha Cove to the City skyline.
Kitchen has all appliances including microwave and bench with 4 stools. Dining seats 8 guests with views overlooking Bay. There are living areas with air conditioning, couches and chairs on multiple levels. There is also a designated TV room with flatscreen tv, dvd and reverse cycle air conditioning.
Outdoor entertaining includes heated pool and raised spa, bar, table and chairs and BBQ. There is a heated outdoor shower after you come off the beach.
$7500 per week or $1200 per night (minimum 4 nights)high season Dec 19 – Jan 31
Other Times – $6000 per week
Weekends – $2500
Long Weekends – $3750
Security Bond — $2000
Home Features List
- Large Living Areas – multiple levels
- Dining Areas – indoor and outdoor
- Large TV room with A/C
- Large Deck (partly undercover)with BBQ and Outdoor Table
- Laundry with washing machine
- Lawn area for kids to play on
- Security Fenced Inground heated swimming pool and raised spa
- DVD player
- No smoking
- Beach across road
- Remote controlled Garage with 2nd fridge
- No Parties
- Master Bedroom 1 – King Bed – reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan and opens to private balcony with bay views
- Master Ensuite – shower and separate toilet
- Bedroom 2 – Bunk Bed (SB size) – reverse cycle air conditioning
- Bedroom 3 – Bunk Bed (SB size) – reverse cycle air conditioning
- Family Bathroom – Shower and Bath – separate toilet
Beach is across the road !!!!!
Short walk to Yacht Club and Surf Life Saving Club.
Very close walk to Mt Martha Shopping Village.
Short Drive to Mornington Peninsula Wineries, Surf Beaches, Coastal Walks, Golf Courses and Restaurants.