Newly Renovated Holiday House, 4 bedrooms, swimming pool, outdoor entertaining.
If you are interested in booking this property please contact us below and we will be in touch shortly
Newly renovated holiday home, set on 5 acres in the heart of wine country on the Mornington Peninsula.
The house has 4 bedrooms, sleeps up to 12 guests , includes a swimming pool and has water views to Westernport Bay.
Cook up a feast with the outdoor pizza oven and undercover BBQ.
The house is single story – No Stairs !! Each bedroom has a sliding door opening to gardens or pool area. There are 2 separate living areas with couches and TV in each. Large living area features reverse cycle air conditioning. Smart TV , DVD and Morso cast iron wood heater in other living area. Kitchen is fully equipped for cooking, has a bench with 3 stools, microwave and includes coffee machine (pods provided).
The solar heated pool has security fencing lounges, umbrella, and the ample lawns are good for badminton, volleyball and basketball. Bring your cricket bat, croquet set or soccer ball as there is room for all games.
Bed Linen and bath towels are included – BYO beach towels.
We appreciate that pets are part of the family and welcome your furry friends, but we do ask that they are fully house trained and past the “puppy” chewing stage. The property is not fully fenced and the neighbours have alpacas.
Portable wifi available but is very limited – not enough to play games or download movies
Summer – 13 Dec – 31 Jan — $7000 per week or $1100 per night (minimum 5 nights)
Other times – $4750 per week or $750 per night (minimum 3 nights)
Easter + Cup Weekend – $3500 per stay
Weekends – $1800
Long Weekends – $2500
Security Bond – $2000
Cleaning and Linen fee – $200 per stay
Home Features List
- Large Living Areas
- Dining Areas – indoor and outdoor
- Ample parking
- Smart TV
- Outdoor entertaining with BBQ, Outdoor Fridge and Pizza Oven
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Huge Lawn for kids to play on
- Security Fenced Inground solar heated swimming pool
- Badminton / Volleyball net
- Basketball ring
- Property 5 acres
- Morso cast iron wood heater
- Air conditioning
- Pet friendly
- 20 min walk or 2 min drive to Red Hill town centre
- No Parties
- No Loud Groups – must be respectful of neighbouring properties
- No Smoking
- Master Bedroom 1 – King Bed – includes ensuite with shower, separate bath, toilet, WIR and view to pool and lawn
- Bedroom 2 – Queen Bed – opens to gardens
- Bedroom 3 – Queen Bed – opens to gardens
- Bedroom 4 Bunk Beds – 3 x Single Bunks
- Family Bathroom with shower and toilet
20 minute walk or 2 minute drive to Red Hill town centre.
Close to Pt Leo Beach, Montalto, Polperro, Epicurean, Pt Leo Estate.
Short Drive to other Mornington Peninsula Wineries, Surf Beaches, Coastal Walks, Golf Courses and Restaurants.