"Near The Beach" - Holiday Comfort in Mornington
If you are interested in booking this property please contact us below and we will be in touch shortly
Neat and comfortable house just 200m from beach and café in Mornington. Features 3 bedrooms, ducted air conditioning and heating, wifi and Smart TV’s.
Entry to open plan living/dining/kitchen. Living has wall mounted Smart TV with Foxtel, Netflix etc, large couch and reverse cycle air conditioning. Dining seats 6-8 guests. Kitchen features modern appliances including double fridge, microwave and Island Bench with 3 chairs. Downstairs also has a laundry with washing machine and dryer and a separate powder room.
Living room opens to outdoor entertaining deck and lawn with table, chairs and Weber BBQ. Owners have left their Sea Kayak and Buggy to walk it down to beach.
There are 3 bedrooms , 2 bathrooms and a sitting area/ landing upstairs.
There is Off Street parking for 2 cars and pets are welcome on application and approval only.
High Season – DEC 13 – JAN 31 — $3750 per week or $600 per night (minimum 5 nights)
Other Times – $2500 per week or $500 per night minimum 3 nights (except weekends)
Weekends – $1100
Long Weekends – $1650
Security Bond — $1500
Home Features List
- 200m or 1 minute walk to Beach and Cafe
- Large Living Area with Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Dining Areas – indoor and outdoor
- Ducted Air Conditioning
- Ducted Heating
- Smart TVs
- Full Miele Kitchen
- Large TV room
- Large Deck with BBQ and Outdoor Table
- Sea Kayak with transportation buggy
- Pets on Application
- No Smoking
- No Parties or Events
ALL BEDROOMS HAVE DUCTED AIR CONDITIONING AND HEATING
- Master Bedroom 1 – Queen Bed with wall mounted Smart TV – includes ensuite and WIR
- Bedroom 2 – Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 – Double Bed
- Family Bathroom with Shower and separate Bath
Home was very clean and spacious. Private yard was amazing for kids to play securely. Walking distance to cafes and restaurants while taking in the amazing views. Will definently be recommending. Mustafa, Dec 2019 – Jan 2020
* easy 200m walk to Fishermans Beach and Lilo Cafe
* Walk to Main Street Mornington town centre/cinemas/race course for races & weekend markets, shops, restaurants & harbour attractions. (See craft market Australia website for craft market schedules)
*Red Hill & markets 15 mins away
*10 mins drive to Dromana/ Mount Martha Cove Harbour boating access
* 15 mins drive to Peninsula hot springs, acclaimed wineries, fabulous world class golf courses, Arthurs Seat & maze attractions. Try a round of golf at the National or the Dunes followed by a late lunch at Montalto or 10 Minutes by Tractor – two of our favourites.
* 20mins drive to Rye/ Rosebud Blairgowrie beaches
* 25mins drive to Sorrento/Portsea & ferry to Queenscliff
* 50 mins drive to Melbourne CBD via freeway