McCrae Family Beach House - Bay Views - Swimming Pool - Air Con
If you are interested in booking this property please contact us below and we will be in touch shortly
Large Double Story, 4 bedroom house with 180° bay views and swimming pool.
Upstairs features Open Plan Living and access to large balcony overlooking pool and bay.
Open Plan area has reverse cycle air conditioning.
There are ceiling fans, couches and chairs, Smart Tv , Ding Table and chairs, Kitchen with bench top, modern appliances including microwave and coffee machine.
The large entertaining balcony faces the bay and has outdoor table and chairs and BBQ.
There are 2 bedrooms and a bathroom on this level.
Downstairs has a further 2 bedrooms and a bathroom, 2nd Tv to separate kids from adults if needed, electric heating and laundry with washing machine.
Out front is an enclosed swimming pool and large driveway.
The back offers further parking if required , can fit a boat and has a large lawn area for children to play.
The house is located at the end of a quiet street.
There is a walking track (6 minutes approx) to McCrae Beach.
DEC/JAN — $5500 per week or $900 per night (minimum 5 nights)
Other Times $3000 per week or $500 per night (minimum 4 nights)
Weekends – $1750
Long weekends – $2500
Security Bond — $1500
Home Features List
- Large open plan area
- Large Balcony with 180° Bay Views
- Air Conditioning in Open Plan and Master Bedroom
- Ceiling Fans
- Smart Tv
- Swimming Pool (enclosed)
- Indoor and Outdoor Dining
- Carport + OSP
- washing machine
- Boat Parking
- Stair Gate
- 6 min walking track to beach
- No Pets
- No Parties
- Family Groups please
- Master Bedroom 1 – King Bed – includes reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan and opens to front balcony
- Shared Bathroom – Shower + Separate Toilet
- Bedroom 2 – Queen Bed + ceiling fan and opens to front balcony
- Bedroom 3 – Queen Bed
- Bedroom 4 – Bunk Bed + Single Bed
- Family Bathroom – Shower + Separate Toilet
Walking Track to McCrae Beach (approx 6 minutes)
Short Drive to Mornington Peninsula Wineries, Surf Beaches, Coastal Walks, Golf Courses and Restaurants.