House & Garden - Swimming Pool - Wifi - Cooling and Heating
If you are interested in booking this property please contact us below and we will be in touch shortly
Native Gardens meet Beach House.
Situated on a large corner block in a quiet area of Mt Martha, this house is suited to both families and friends who want to catch up in comfort.
3 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, ducted heating, reverse cycle air conditioning, open plan living indoors, whilst outdoors you find tables, chairs, lounges and an enclosed swimming pool.
Living area includes couches, fireplace, wall mounted large Smart TV with Foxtel, Netflix etc and Dvd player.
Dining seats 6-8 guests.
Kitchen has an Island Bench with 4 stools and includes microwave and DeLonghi Coffee machine.
There is a Library/Sitting Room that opens to front deck and yard.
Outdoor front deck has table and chairs, BBQ and lounge chairs overlooking beautiful owner nurtured garden including trees growing through the deck.
Rear of house has Swimming Pool (not heated) with pool lounges, electric awning and table and chairs.
Off street parking for 2+ cars
DEC/JAN – $6500 per week or $1050 per night (minimum 5 nights)
EASTER – $1000 per night or $3500 for 4 nights
Long Weekends – $3000
Security Bond – $2000
Home Features List
- Swimming Pool and Lounges
- Electric Awning
- Outdoor Entertaining on both sides of House
- Large Deck with BBQ and Outdoor Table
- Large Native Garden
- Large Smart TV with Foxtel, Netflix etc
- Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning (covers Kitchen, Dining and Living)
- Coffee Machine – DeLonghi
- Laundry with Washing Machine -+ Clothesline
- Ducted Heating
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- No Parties
- Master Bedroom 1 – Queen Bed – Plantation Shutters
- Master Ensuite – Shower + Toilet
- Bedroom 2 – Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 – Double Bed
- Family Bathroom – Shower + Toilet
10-15min walk to South Beach and Mt Martha Shopping Village.
Short Drive to Mornington Peninsula Wineries, Surf Beaches, Coastal Walks, Golf Courses and Restaurants.