Holiday Paradise - Pool and Outdoor Entertaing - Mount Martha
Ready To Book?
To book your stay, click the “Book Now” button to view availability and select your dates
If you have any questions please contact us below and we will be in touch shortly
If you’re looking for Holiday Paradise — look no further. It is here !!
This 2 story holiday house comes with a large heated Swimming Pool with large decks on both sides offering both sun and shade.
The main living is all upstairs where you find open plan living opening to a large balcony set up for outdoor entertaining.
The large Open Plan area is Air-conditioned and has a large ceiling fan. Given the high elevation of the home, the main living area and master bedroom have 3 large shutter windows that allow you to capture the cooling afternoon sea breeze. This open plan area flows onto a study nook, which has an accommodating double sofa bed.
Open Plan living has a large 5 seat leather couch and leather chair facing wall mounted large Plasma TV,DVD, Netflix , Stereo all with surround sound and ceiling speakers
The Dining table seats up to 10 people
Modern Kitchen has all appliances including Microwave and Coffee Machine
The large balcony overlooks the pool and has panoramic views of the bay. There is a 6 burner BBQ and outdoor setting that seats 8.
The Master Bedroom is also upstairs and has a KB, ensuite with seperate shower , large Spa Bath, and separate toilet.
The downstairs entrance is light filled and takes you to the 2nd Living area (perfect for kids or 2nd family) with large Plasma TV, wii, Netflix and Dvd.
Next to the downstairs living area are 2 bedrooms
Bedroom 2 and 3 has 2 x KSBs that can be pushed together for adults to form a King sized bed, or kept separate for kids . There is also an additional single bed available in Bedroom 3.
There is a family bathroom downstairs with shower and bath, and separate toilet.
As you walk past the European Laundry with Washing Machine and dryer – you head out to the pool deck with both shaded and open areas and Double Day bed .
The large solar heated swimming pool is completely fenced and has a second deck on the other side with undercover fan and lights. There is also a hammock poolside for a well earned rest or book read.
Beyond the pool is lawn and a kids trampoline.
The beach and village are only a 15 min walk or 1 min drive
There is Wifi at the property
This holiday house sleeps up to 9 people.
Bed Linen and bath towels are supplied – BYO beach towels
Price is $6000 per week or $10500 for 2 weeks
Security Bond — $2000 returned within a week of rental
For stays under 7 nights – contact Allocate for a quote
Home Features List
- A/C and fans upstairs
3 Large Open Shutter Windows upstairs allow cooling afternoon sea breeze to flow through.
Deep Spa Bath in Master Ensuite
2 x Pool decks – keeps you in the sun or the shade all day
Lawn for kids to play on + kids trampoline
Separate living areas each with Plasma TV
Wii , Dvd, Netflix, Stereo, Coffee Machine
Double Day Bed outside
6 Burner BBQ on Balcony
Pets (housetrained ) permitted with approval from owner. Please enquire.
- Master Bedroom 1 – King Bed – includes ensuite
- Study Nook with Double Sofa Bed
- Bedroom 2 – 2 x King Single Beds (can be pushed together to form King Bed size)
- Bedroom 3 – 2 x King Single Beds (can be pushed together to form King Bed size) + additional Single Bed available upon request
* 15 min walk or 1 min drive to the village for cafes, restaurants & shops.
15 min walk or 1 min drive to South beach, surf and yacht clubs.
* 10 mins drive to Mornington town centre/cinemas/race course for races & weekend markets, shops, restaurants & harbour attractions. (See craft market Australia website for craft market schedules)
*Red Hill & markets 15 mins away
*10 mins drive to Dromana/ Mount Martha Cove Harbour boating access
* 15 mins drive to Peninsula hot springs, acclaimed wineries, fabulous world class golf courses, Arthurs Seat & maze attractions. Try a round of golf at the National or the Dunes followed by a late lunch at Montalto or 10 Minutes by Tractor – two of our favourites.
* 20mins drive to Rye/ Rosebud Blairgowrie beaches
* 25mins drive to Sorrento/Portsea & ferry to Queenscliff
* 50 mins drive to Melbourne CBD via freeway