Hilton Mt Martha - Bay Views -walk to Beach and Village
If you are interested in booking this property please contact us below and we will be in touch shortly
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, just an easy stroll to South Beach and Mt Martha Village, this holiday house offers a family(s) the perfect beach holiday. Large outdoor areas and a modern open plan indoor design makes this house perfect for what Summer has to offer.
There are 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
The house has electric gates and fencing is totally secure giving comfort in letting your children roam and play.
Open Plan area has reverse cycle air conditioning, 2 ceiling fans and features kitchen/dining/living.
Kitchen has Island bench with 4 stools, modern appliances including a microwave.
Dining seats up to 8 guests
Living has couches, gas fireplace and large Smart TV.
Living area opens through sliding doors to large balcony with outstanding views of Bay and Estuary. The balcony comprises of couches + chairs, large umbrella, large electric awning and table + benches.
5 Burner BBQ located on rear deck.
There are large lawn areas in both front and rear of house.
Front yard includes Enclosed Trampoline, Basketball Ring and Swinging Chair.
House has washing machine + dryer and wifi.
JAN 08 – JAN 31 2021 — $5000 per week or $800 per night (minimum 3 nights)
Security Bond – $2000
Home Features List
- Large Living Area
- Dining Areas – indoor and outdoor
- Large Deck with couches, table and benches, umbrella and Outstanding Views
- Electric Awning on Deck
- Large Smart TV
- Gas Fireplace
- 5 Burner BBQ
- Washing Machine and Dryer
- Electric Gate at front of property
- Property securely fenced
- Huge Lawn for kids to play on
- Enclosed Trampoline
- Basketball ring
- Swinging Chair with cushions
- No Pets
- No Parties
- No Smoking
- No disturbing neighbours
- Master Bedroom 1 – King Bed – reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fan, digital tv and Bay views
- Master Ensuite – shower, separate bath and separate toilet
- Bedroom 2 – Queen Bed – reverse cycle air conditioning
- Bedroom 3 – Bunk Bed (SB size) + Trundle (SB) – reverse cycle air conditioning
- Family Bathroom – shower and separate toilet
Very close walk (8-10mins) to South Beach and Mt Martha Shopping Village.
Very close (1 min) to Estuary Boardwalk
Short Drive to Mornington Peninsula Wineries, Surf Beaches, Coastal Walks, Golf Courses and Restaurants.