Family Holiday - Mount Martha
Ready To Book?
To book your stay, click the “Book Now” button to view availability and select your dates
If you have any questions please contact us below and we will be in touch shortly
Situated in a quiet gravel street, this family holiday house is perfect for those who like the best of outdoor and indoor relaxation.
Enter the house through a large outdoor deck which is undercover and has protection from the elements on the side as well.
The house opens to an open plan Kitchen/Dining/Living with Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner.
The living area has Digital Tv , Dvd, Stereo system and Couches. The Kitchen has long bench with three stools all appliances including microwave, coffee machine and fridge with ice maker and chilled water. Indoor dining seats six people.
The large deck has couches undercover, and chairs with table. The large back deck is set up for Outdoor Entertaining with Table and Chairs and weber BBQ. Table Umbrella and Outdoor Heater available as well.
The back yard has lawn for kids to play on, large enclosed trampoline , hammock and treehouse.
20 Dec – 27 Jan — $3300 per week or $600 per night (minimum 5 nights)
10% discount for stays of 14 nights or more
Security Bond — $1000 per stay
Home Features List
- Large Living Areas – indoor and outdoor
- Air Conditioning
- Dining Areas – indoor and outdoor
- Large Deck with BBQ and Outdoor Table
- Lawn for kids to play on
- Enclosed Trampoline
- DVD player
- No smoking
- No pets
- Master Bedroom 1 – King Bed with wall mounted TV and large ceiling fan – opens to back deck
- Bedroom 2 – Queen Bed and large ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 – Bunk Bed – Double Bed on bottom / Single Bed on top — Single Bed Mattress on floor available as well upon request and large ceiling fan
Family Bathroom with bath and shower + two basins — separate toilet
* 15 min walk or 1 min drive to the village for cafes, restaurants & shops.
15 min walk or 1 min drive to South beach, surf and yacht clubs.
* 10 mins drive to Mornington town centre/cinemas/race course for races & weekend markets, shops, restaurants & harbour attractions. (See craft market Australia website for craft market schedules)
*Red Hill & markets 15 mins away
*10 mins drive to Dromana/ Mount Martha Cove Harbour boating access
* 15 mins drive to Peninsula hot springs, acclaimed wineries, fabulous world class golf courses, Arthurs Seat & maze attractions. Try a round of golf at the National or the Dunes followed by a late lunch at Montalto or 10 Minutes by Tractor – two of our favourites.
* 20mins drive to Rye/ Rosebud Blairgowrie beaches
* 25mins drive to Sorrento/Portsea & ferry to Queenscliff
* 50 mins drive to Melbourne CBD via freeway