Family Fun in Rye
If you are interested in booking this property please contact us below and we will be in touch shortly
Newley built 2 storey house, perfect for your family or families to share, close to both Rye front and back beaches.
Downstairs has a living area with fireplace, sofa bed and wall mounted digital tv. There is a kitchenette with sink, fridge and microwave. 2 bedrooms, family bathroom and separate toilet, as well as laundry with washing machine.
Upstairs has open plan kitchen/dining/living with reverse cycle air conditioning and 2 ceiling fans. Kitchen has modern Bosch appliances and Island bench with 3 stools. Dining seats 6 guests and Living has large couch with wall mounted Smart TV. There are 2 balconies upstairs. Master Bedroom and Ensuite also located on this level.
House comes with 2 car garage with dryer, toilet and shower. Secured remote controlled front gates, front garden with water feature and outdoor table and chairs.
House has wifi.
High Season – DEC 13 – JAN 31 — $3300 per week or $650 per night (minimum 5 nights)
Other Times – $2750 per week or $500 per night (minimum 2 nights)
$1000 weekend stays
$1500 long weekends
Cleaning Charge – $200 per stay
Security Bond – $2000 per stay
Home Features List
- Newley Built
- 2 car garage
- Securely fenced
- Air Conditioning
- Smart TV
- 2 min drive to front and back beaches and village
- 5 min walk to Peninsula Pantry
- No Parties
- No Smoking
- No Schoolies
- Master Bedroom 1 – Queen Bed – includes ceiling fan, balcony, wir and ensuite with shower and dual basins
- Bedroom 2 – Tri Bunk Bed (DB bottom/ SB top) – includes ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 – Queen Bed -includes ceiling fan and wall mounted digital tv
- Family Bathroom – dual shower, separate bath, dual sinks and separate toilet
Front and back beaches only 2 minutes away
Peninsula Pantry – Café/Breakfast – 5 min walk
Short Drive to Mornington Peninsula Wineries, Surf Beaches, Coastal Walks, Golf Courses and restaurants.