Designer Holiday House by the Beach and Village - Mount Martha
If you are interested in booking this property please contact us below and we will be in touch shortly
1 minute walk to Iconic South Beach
1 minute walk to Mount Martha Village
Only 12 months old this Holiday House features all the latest mod-cons, it is fully air conditioned, with Pool, Spa and large Outdoor Entertaining area.
Enter on ground level onto heated polished concrete and walk through to 2nd Living area with Billiard Table, 2000 game arcade machine and wall mounted Smart TV.
The ground level also consists of Bedrooms 2 & 3 with a shared family bathroom, Bedroom 4 with its own ensuite and a separate powder room directly accessed from inside and outside for those lazy days by the pool. The laundry with large washing machine and dryer, and 2 car garage are also on the ground floor.
Walking out from the 2nd Living area through large sliding doors to the outdoor entertaining zone, with dining table that seats 10, large BBQ, sink and outdoor fireplace. Roof opens and closes via remote control, and there is an outdoor shower for beach return.
Large fenced Swimming Pool and gas heated Spa with Pool Lounges.
Lawn backyard features Teppanyaki Hot Plate fire and big Trampoline with safety netting.
Walk upstairs to Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen.
The main Living area has 2 leather couches, gas fireplace, large Smart TV and opens onto the Outdoor Balcony with Dining Table and Bay views with remote open/closing rooftop.
Indoor Dining Table seats up to 10.
Kitchen has all VZUG appliances and includes an Island Bench with 3 stools, both a Steam and Conventional Oven, Induction Cooktop with separate Induction Wok Burner, Smart TV, Double Fridge with Water and Ice Dispenser and walk in Pantry with Wine Fridge.
Also on this level is the hotel like Master Bedroom, Ensuite, and separate powder room.
There is a lift for guests who are in a wheelchair or require assistance getting upstairs. (Note: lift will not be in function unless pre arrange with owners at booking stage)
PRICE — Summer $11,000 per week
— Easter and Long Weekends — $2000 per night
Security Bond — $3000
Discount for stays of 14 days or more
Contact Allocate for a quoted price for stays less than 7 nights
Home Features List
- Large Living Areas – formal and informal, indoor and outdoor
- Dining Areas – formal and informal, indoor and outdoor
- Modern Kitchen
- Many Smart TVs
- Outdoor Entertaining both upstairs and downstairs
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms + 2 extra vanities
- Lawn for kids to play on + Trampoline
- Security Fenced Inground Swimming Pool and Spa
- Sonos – indoor outdoor sound system
- Brilliant proximity to Beach and Village
- No smoking
- 2 car garage + OSP
- Air Conditioning
- Master Bedroom 1 – King Bed – includes city views, block out curtains, wall mounted Smart TV, WIR and Ensuite with Terazzo Bath, Dual Double Shower and Toilet
- Bedroom 2 – Queen Bed + wall mounted Smart TV and Ceiling Fan
- Bedroom 3 – Queen Bed + wall mounted Smart TV and Ceiling Fan
- Bedroom 4 – Queen Bed + sliding doors opening to back yard, ensuite with shower and toilet
- extra 2 SB mattresses available – these need to be pre booked
- Family Bathroom (shared between Bedrooms 2 & 3) with toilet, 2 sinks, shower and heated towel rails
All bedrooms have individual Split System Air Conditioning and Block Out Blinds
Extremely close walk to South Beach and Mt Martha Shopping Village.
Short walk to Mt Martha Primary which has large oval and Basketball courts for public use
Mt Martha Tennis Club next to the beach.
Short Drive to Mornington Peninsula Wineries, Surf Beaches, Coastal Walks, Golf Courses and restaurants.