Decked Out with Majestic Views - Mount Martha
Ready To Book?
To book your stay, click the “Book Now” button to view availability and select your dates
If you have any questions please contact us below and we will be in touch shortly
Spend your holidays outside – enjoying the views.
This 3 bedroom holiday house comes with all of your modern amenities and stunning views over the bay from Safety Beach all the way to Portsea.
The hub of the house is found upstairs in a L shaped open plan area.
The Kitchen comes with all modern appliances and a large island bench.
The Dining area is walled by large windows so everyone enjoys the view.
The Living area has a large wall mounted Plasma TV with sound bar and large seating area. This area opens onto a substantial deck, which is the perfect spot to relax and watch the sunset.
Open Plan area has Reverse Cycle airconditioning
Dec /Jan — $5000 per week – minimum 4 night stay
Other times – $3500 per week — weekends $1900
Security Deposit $1500
Home Features List
Large back Lawn
The Master Bedroom with Ensuite and WIR has aircon. The bathroom also includes a very large bathtub.
2 further bedrooms. one with QB, aircon, opening onto deck with bay views.
The other with bunk bed with DB on bottom and SB on top, air con, also opening onto deck.
These 2 bedrooms share a 2nd Living area with Couch and TV and reverse cycle air conditioning
There is a family bathroom and laundry located downstairs.
* short drive to the village for cafes, restaurants & shops.
short drive to South beach, surf and yacht clubs, or Safety Beach.
* 10 mins drive to Mornington town centre/cinemas/race course for races & weekend markets, shops, restaurants & harbour attractions. (See craft market Australia website for craft market schedules)
*Red Hill & markets 15 mins away
*5 mins drive to Dromana/ Mount Martha Cove Harbour boating access
* 15 mins drive to Peninsula hot springs, acclaimed wineries, fabulous world class golf courses, Arthurs Seat & maze attractions. Try a round of golf at the National or the Dunes followed by a late lunch at Montalto or 10 Minutes by Tractor – two of our favourites.
* 20mins drive to Rye/ Rosebud Blairgowrie beaches
* 25mins drive to Sorrento/Portsea & ferry to Queenscliff
* 50 mins drive to Melbourne CBD via freeway