"Cronulla" - Old Mt Martha with a Modern Touch - Swimming Pool - walk to South Beach
If you are interested in booking this property please contact us below and we will be in touch shortly
Just a short 2 minute walk from iconic South Beach is “Cronulla” one of the first houses built in ‘old’ Mt Martha. Absolute prime position in a quiet street so close to beach and café. No need to use the car once you arrive.
4 Bedroom house with brand new kitchen, outdoor entertaining with swimming pool and pizza oven.
Enter the house into large open plan living. Living room has couch , smart tv, dvd player, record player, reverse cycle air conditioning, wood fire and ceiling fan.
New large kitchen comes with European fittings and appliances with Island bench.
Walk past dining table to large sliding door with sliding fly screen opening to back deck. Deck is undercover and features dining table and chairs, couches, pizza oven, weber bbq and privacy/shade blinds.
Solar heated swimming pool, pool lounges, umbrella, outdoor shower and shaded day bed feature with lawn in back garden.
3 bedrooms downstairs and Master Bedroom upstairs.
A private lounge room or 2nd tv room for kids
European Laundry with washing machine.
Off Street Parking
December / January – $7000 per week
Security Bond – $2000
Home Features List
- Brand new kitchen
- Dining Areas – indoor and outdoor
- 2 x TV areas
- Large Deck with BBQ, Pizza Oven, Outdoor Table, Chairs and Couches
- Solar heated swimming pool
- Pool lounges and Umbrella
- Large shaded day bed
- Air Conditioning
- DVD player
- No smoking
- Pets on Application only
- Master Bedroom 1/Loft Style – Queen Bed – includes reverse cycle air conditioning, couch, opens to private balcony with bay glimpses
- Master Ensuite – Shower and Toilet
- Bedroom 2 – Queen Bed and Ceiling Fan
- Bedroom 3 – Double Bed, Couch and digital TV
- Bedroom 4 – Queen Bed and Ceiling Fan with access to side patio.
- Family Bathroom – Shower, Separate Bath and Toilet
- Outdoor Bathroom next to Pool Deck
Very close walk to South Beach and South Beach Project (café/restaurant)
Short Drive to Mornington Peninsula Wineries, Surf Beaches, Coastal Walks, Golf Courses and restaurants.