Banksia Beach House - Kids Playground and Huge Lawn - Pet Friendly
If you are interested in booking this property please contact us below and we will be in touch shortly
Family Holiday House featuring 3 bedrooms, open plan living/kitchen, outdoor deck, kids playground, huge lawn and pet friendly.
The house living area has couches, reverse cycle air conditioning, fireplace and wall mounted digital tv with apple tv.
The light filled central kitchen, complete with stone top breakfast bar, large fridge freezer, oven and microwave.
There is a separate dining room with air conditioning.
Laundry with Washing Machine and Dryer.
Long outdoor balcony overlooks huge back lawn and has a large table that seats 10-12 , and brand new BBQ.
The back yard is perfect for your family holiday. Huge Lawn for kids and pets to play on, enclosed trampoline, large cubby house, sand pit , swing set and outdoor furniture.
There is a netball ring, family bikes and surfboards available.
There is a separate small doggy yard if you want to keep pet contained when you go out or overnight.
The house has Wifi.
$3000 per week or $500 per night (minimum 4 nights )
Security Bond $1500
Home Features List
- Dining Areas – indoor and outdoor
- Large TV Living room
- Air Conditioning in Living Areas
- Large Deck with BBQ and Outdoor Table
- Huge Lawn for kids to play on
- Enclosed Trampoline
- Large Cubby House
- Sand Pit
- Swing Set
- Netball Ring
- Undercover Car Parking
- No smoking
- Pet Friendly on application
- Master Bedroom 1 – Supa King Bed – includes digital tv, ensuite with shower and toilet
- Bedroom 2 – Tri Bunk + option for a single trundle bed
- Bedroom 3 – Queen Bed + option for a single trundle bed
- Family Bathroom with shower, separate bath and separate toilet
Very short drive to South Beach and Mt Martha Shopping Village.
Walk to Parks and dog walking tracks.
Close to Mt Martha Primary which has large oval and Basketball courts for public use.
Mt Martha Tennis Club next to the beach.
Short Drive to Mornington Peninsula Wineries, Surf Beaches, Coastal Walks, Golf Courses and restaurants