4 Bedroom House - 300m to Mt Martha Beach and Village
Ready To Book?
To book your stay, click the “Book Now” button to view availability and select your dates
If you are interested in booking this property please contact us below and we will be in touch shortly
Situated just 300m from Iconic South Beach Mt Martha, this 2 storey house is perfect for a family holiday. Park the car inside the secure gates and you won’t need the car again for the beach, grocery shopping, cafes, restaurants and other delights Mt Martha Village offers.
The house has 4 bedrooms and sleeps up to 11 people. There are 3 Tvs, all digital – the living room has a Smart TV allowing you to watch Netflix or Foxtel etc. The living room has Couches , chairs , wall mounted Plasma Smart TV , Blu Ray DVD player, large air conditioning unit and Pool Table.
Kitchen , Dining and Living open onto upstairs decks with outdoor table, BBQ , lounge and chairs. There are bay views from these balconies.
The house comes with unlimited Wifi, all outdoor areas are secure, and there is an outdoor shower for after the beach.
December and January — $3500 per week
Other times – $3000 per week
Weekends – $1000 for 2 nights
Security Bond – $1000
Stays over 14 nights receive a 10% discount
For stays under 7 nights – please contact Allocate for a quote.
Home Features List
- 300m walk to beach and village
- Pool Table
- Air Conditioner
- Outdoor shower
- Four Bedrooms + 2 Bathrooms
- Lawn for kids to play on
- Wifi – unlimited
- Smart TV
- DVD player
- No smoking
- Pets on application and require owner consent
- Indoor + Outdoor Dining
- Bay Views
- Stair Gate and High Chair on application
- Master Bedroom 1 – Queen Bed, fan, wall mounted digital tv – includes ensuite with shower, spa bath, dual sinks and separate toilet
- Bedroom 2 – Queen Bed + fan
- Bedroom 3 – 2 x Single Beds + fan
- Bedroom 4 – Kids Room – 1 X SB + 1 X Bunk Bed (SB size), and 1 x Sofa Bed (DB size) + fan, digital tv and dvd player
- Family Bathroom – Separate shower and bath, toilet
Very close walk to South Beach and Mt Martha Shopping Village.
Close walk to Mt Martha Primary which has large oval and Basketball courts for public use
Mt Martha Tennis Club next to the beach.
Short Drive to Mornington Peninsula Wineries, Surf Beaches, Coastal Walks, Golf Courses and restaurants.