Family Beach Holiday with Pool - Mount Martha
If you are interested in booking this property please contact us below and we will be in touch shortly
Four bedroom, two storey family holiday house close to the pristine waters of Mount Martha. This house is perfect for those who love outdoors. There is a new swimming pool with lounges and umbrella. Lawn with large trampoline (vuly), basketball ring, weber bbq and outdoor dining which seats 8 people.
Inside is a newly renovated open plan kitchen/dining/living. The Living area has a fireplace, couches, wall mounted Plasma Smart TV with apple tv, dvd player and selection of dvds. Indoor Dining seats 8 people. The Kitchen has an island bench with 3 stools, modern appliances including induction cook top, microwave, thermomix and walk in pantry.
There is a 2nd living area at front of house, with wall mounted Plasma TV, Netflix and PlayStation. There are 3 bedrooms downstairs , family bathroom and laundry with washing machine and dryer.
The house also offers OSP, evaporative air conditioning and wifi.
Availability – 22/12/19 – 12/01/20
$5000 per week or $850 per night (minimum 5 nights)
10% discount for stays of 14 nights or more
Security Bond: $2000
Note – dogs live on property but will be away for your stay
Home Features List
- Large Living areas
- Dining Areas – inside and outside
- Induction Cooktop
- Large TV room
- BBQ and Outdoor Table
- 4 bedrooms
- Cable Tv
- Lawn for kids to play on
- Security Fenced Inground heated swimming pool
- Evaporative Air Conditioning
- DVD player
- Spa Bath
- No smoking
- Master Bedroom 1 – King Bed with wall mounted digital tv, and includes ensuite with spa bath , shower, dual sinks and separate toilet.
- Bedroom 2 – Double Bed with ensuite, shower and toilet
- Bedroom 3 – Double Bed
- Bedroom 4 – Double Bed
- Family Bathroom
* 15 min walk or 1 min drive to the village for cafes, restaurants & shops.
15 min walk or 1 min drive to South beach, surf and yacht clubs.
* 10 mins drive to Mornington town centre/cinemas/race course for races & weekend markets, shops, restaurants & harbour attractions. (See craft market Australia website for craft market schedules)
*Red Hill & markets 15 mins away
*10 mins drive to Dromana/ Mount Martha Cove Harbour boating access
* 15 mins drive to Peninsula hot springs, acclaimed wineries, fabulous world class golf courses, Arthurs Seat & maze attractions. Try a round of golf at the National or the Dunes followed by a late lunch at Montalto or 10 Minutes by Tractor – two of our favourites.
* 20mins drive to Rye/ Rosebud Blairgowrie beaches
* 25mins drive to Sorrento/Portsea & ferry to Queenscliff
* 50 mins drive to Melbourne CBD via freeway